Conveying & Hoisting Solutions is always interested in learning new ways to collaborate with our customers, partners, and suppliers by offering relevant material to our audience.
We strive to keep the topics topical, straightforward, and approachable for our readers and subscribers. We want to give the best services to our readers, who are mostly:
- Construction managers, site supervisors, purchasing managers and owners.
- Handymen and casual amateurs who do their repairs and renovations.
- Managers of facilities and maintenance services
- Manufacturers in the most critical industries’ purchasing departments (e.g., fast-moving consumer goods, food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals)
- Owners of small businesses
- Professionals in the trades
Compared to other publications in the business, we do not have the most extensive readership. Nonetheless, our website and newsletter subscribers are very engaged with our content, so we make it a point to provide them with just the most relevant information that they can put to use.
Requirements that are easy to meet
Your submission may qualify for publication on our channels, provided:
- We do not believe that the content conflicts with our marketing efforts.
- The content does not promote any brands or products that we do not carry on our shelves.
- There is no promotion of our competitors in the content.
- Permission has been granted for the content to be published.
- Credit is given to the appropriate official sources of information in the content.
- There is no plagiarism in the content.
- The content has been polished and is ready for publication.
- There is no overt branding or forceful selling, yet items and services that are judiciously referenced are appropriate in this environment.
- You are the rightful author/owner of the content, and it does not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights.
- You do not expect that we will provide you with any compensation in return.
Articles That Are Published Regularly
You may request that we republish existing content from your website, provided that the following conditions are met:
- It is essential that you provide us with a link to the original post to ensure correct attribution and URL canonicalisation.
- Please include a link to the original post so that we can correctly attribute it and implement URL canonicalisation.
- We reserve the right to use the links in our version to benefit our SEO efforts.
Acceptable File Types
It is possible to submit content to us in written, visual, and motion formats. Examples include:
- White papers and research studies are also available.
- Illustrations and infographics are also available.
- Articles, product launches, and press releases are examples of content.
However, because we do not have bylines on our blog, we will discreetly acknowledge you and your brand as the guest contributor to the published content on our blog.
By submitting your submission, you grant us the following rights:
- to re-examine the material,
- To make it more transparent, relevant, and appealing to read.
- The purpose is to make it more visible in search results.
- So that we can distribute it through various media.
For any reason whatsoever, we have the right to refuse any request for the republishing of content.
Are you interested in having your work published? Please send any topic suggestions or requests for re-publication to the following email address: email@example.com.