Conveying & Hoisting Solutions™ has an extensive range of materials handling equipment available for hire including Geda 200kg Combi Lift Material Hoist.
Efficiently move material up and down on site with our small to large rack and pinion materials hoists, builder’s hoists, brickies hoists and barrow hoists. Our units use the latest rack and pinion drive technology and meet all the required safety standards.
Our Geda 200kg Combi Lift Material Hoist is a high quality German product designed to suits small to narrow spaces usually difficult to access.
If you are looking to hire or rent the 200kg Combi Lift Material Hoist, please contact us today.
Call us today! (02) 9707 2797
- Designed for access to tight areas, including warehouse mezzanines and lift shaft applications
- Easy to install and dismantle
- Can be transported through a doorway on wheels
- Carrying attachments including: Boxed Platform and Load Platform with ramp.
- Adjustable Props to support track sections and fixing clamps for wall or scaffold.
- Capacity: 200kg
- Lifting Speed: 25m/min
- Power: 2 models available, 240V 10amp single phase or 415V 20amp three phase
- Maximum length of lift: 35m
- Minimum setup angle for track: 0° (Supports required every 1m)
- Maximum setup angle for track = 90°
- Platform size: Variable, standard inside platform dimensions 1.4-1.7m x 0.8m (deck size may vary)
- Ladder Section Lengths: 1 or 2m
- Motor & Bare Assembly Weights: 140kg
- Can be attached to scaffolding (conditions apply)
(single phase model shown)