Conveying & Hoisting Solutions™ has an extensive range of materials handling equipment available for hire.
Move tools, building materials or bulky furniture up or down with our Ladder Hire. Ladder Lifts are versatile and can be fitted with suitable attachments to lift different materials or even a self-tipping skip to remove unwanted materials.
Fulfilling Various Tasks with GEDA’s Ladder Lift
Ladder Lifts are helpful for every work – indoor and outdoor. The ladder systems can transport all kinds of materials to the upper levels of a building. Inclined lifts offer the perfect assistance for moving furniture, interior constructions, façade renovations, or the restructuring of flat roofs. Due to the movable end, the transportation goods can quickly be unloaded from the platform. This prevents back pain and facilitates the work.
Easy Assembly in no Time
The construction of GEDA’s Ladder Lift is so easy that even unschooled workers can perform the assembly, resulting in reduced costs. With the help of massive threaded bolts, the ladder elements are assembled on the ground – without any tools. First, the rails for the inclined elevator are pushed on the ladder profile. As soon as the ladder system is mounted on the scaffolding or the façade, the hoist is set on top of the profile. Support beneath the ladder secures the elevator’s weight and the transport of goods. Thanks to the various load handling attachments, every material can be moved.
Ideal for providing a transport solution other equipment cannot; if you want to hire or rent a Ladder Lift, please contact us today.
Call us today! (02) 9707 2797
- Various applications available
- Used to lift or lower materials
- Versatile for lightweight materials, including bricks or soil and heavy-duty materials, including solar-powered water tanks
- Aluminium construction ensures components are lightweight and portable (excluding motor)
- Suitable for narrow corridors and tight access applications
- Carrying attachments such as Brick/Tile cage, Boxed Platform, Tipping Skip & Sheet Carrier
- Brick/tile cage – bricks or tiles can be carried safely within the enclosure
- Boxed platforms – a box with 340mm high sides and a platform of 820x670mm
- Tipping skip – The skip can carry up to 200kg of material or up to 100 litres of liquid
- Sheet carrier – can carry up to 3.2mx1.6m sheet
- Adjustable props to support the ladder sections & adjustable bends to move over objects
- Capacity: up to 200kg
- Lifting Speed: 30m/min
- Power: 240V 10amp (min Generator size to run 4KVa)
- Maximum length of lift: 35m
- Minimum setup angle for ladder: 20° (Supports required every 2m)
- Maximum setup angle for ladder = 90°
- Maximum length of the ladder without support: 6m (when the ladder is at 45°)
- Platform size: Variable (see optional extras)
- Ladder Section Lengths: 1 or 2m
- Motor Assembly Weight: 40kg
- Can be attached to scaffolding (conditions apply)