Conveying & Hoisting Solutions™ has an extensive range of materials handling equipment available for hire.
Lift materials up to 250kg with ease using our Pivot/Swivel Arm Hoist. Star Hoist head swivels 170 degrees to allow for safe unloading. Multiple attachments available for various lifts
Construction workers from all sectors have known and appreciated the benefits of the GEDA Star hoists for decades.
Whether new build projects or renovation work: the versatile rope hoists impress with high load capacities and very easy material transport, even under difficult conditions. The extensive range of different load handling devices such as bucket holders, plate grabbers or rock baskets allows the rope hoists of the GEDA Star series to be ideally adapted to the requirements on site.
One particularly convenient feature is that the compact devices can be installed in any location on the scaffolding, in a window, between stories or on the roof. The electric winch can be separated from the swivel arm, allowing installation by one person.
Ideal for one-off lifts or moving material in tight, congested areas, if you are looking to hire or rent a Pivot/Swivel Arm Hoist, please contact us today.
Call us today! (02) 9707 2797
- Lift up to 250kg on standard 240v power
- Lifts up to 50 metres high;
- Head swivels 170 degrees to unload safely inside the structure
- Various mountings available
- Can be attached to scaffolding, counterweighted, bolted to slab, window openings, between storeys, on a roof or attached using a floor to ceiling prop
- Buckets or wheelbarrow chains to hold the load
- Adapted for the Australian work site
- Easy to install and operate
- Can be transported in own vehicle or delivered and installed