Horizon 4 Man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline made up of Kernmantle Rope of 16mm dia and a uniquely designed Tensioner integrated within the lifeline.
This Lifeline is provided with 4 ‘Cross Over Anchors’ made up of Stainless Steel.
- Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable
- Suitable for up to 4 personnel
- Highly corrosion resistant Tensioner made of Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- Consists of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line
- The Lifeline made up of 16mm dia Kernmantle Rope, has a swivel brass connector at one end, which can be connected to a rated anchor point with the help of a Steel Quarter Turn Locking Karabiner 915820. The other end of the lifeline is connected with the help of a Karabiner 915820, connected to the eye of the tensioner. The anchorage line is secured at the termination with the help of a stop-knot covered with a protective sleeve.
- Has Swivel Brass Connector – Specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope.
- The system has 4 Cross Over Steel Anchors made of Stainless Steel to allow easy crossing over between users and prevent any disengagement from the lifeline, ensuring 100% tie off at all times
- Total Length of the Line is 25m. Covers a span of 5m to 25m
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 25kN
- The whole system is supplied in a bag, which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable handles provided in the bag. This Bag is designed in such a way that it keeps the unused rope safely, thereby preventing the rope from being subjected to abrasion or any damage caused by dust, dirt grime, oil etc.
- Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra rope not deployed along the length, into the Bag.
- Conforms to EN 795:2012 Type C & TS 16415 : 2013 Type C