The All-Purpose Harness is an innovative design allowing the user full adjustment on the chest, legs and position of the Dorsal D-Ring that fits more users more comfortably. The webbing-to-buckle adjustment relationship is critical to happy users, as well as the ease of putting on the harness. In the event of a fall, the durable Polyester webbing in our design evenly distributes the impact over the thighs, torso and buttocks. Our arrest products are designed to meet the high demands of the industry, and the high-quality fittings and easy adjustability of the SBEMT model ensure high user acceptance. Certified to ASNZS 1891.1
- The sternal point is suitable for use with rope or cable grabs
- Ideally positioned sit-strap for extended comfort
- Lateral D-Rings: For attachment with pole straps, to enable the worker to work comfortably, with both hands-free
- Padded Belt: Increases support and worker productivity
- The standard harness is a one-size-fits-all covering M – XL
SUITABLE FOR: Positioning Restraint, Confined space rescue, construction & maintenance, warehouse, roofing work, Tower Work, elevated platforms and Suspension.