Double webbing lanyards offer the facility to move in all directions while remaining safely anchored at all times and are also subjected to special 3-point testing to make the lanyards extra safe for use. It provides 100% tie-off required during progressive movement from one anchor point to the next, upwards or side-ways.
- 1.8M long x 44mm wide polyester webbing.
- Maximum free Fall: 2M.
- Integral energy shock absorber.
- Alloy steel double action snap hook: 19mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength.
- Alloy steel scaffold hooks: 50mm gate opening, 23 kN minimum breaking strength.
- Certified product and complies with AS 1891.1
SUITABLE FOR: Rear dee attachment, construction & maintenance, ladder work, scaffolding, warehouse, roofing work and elevated work platforms.