In this system, the rope grab is constructed of high strength steel and works on a 12mm diameter kernmantle rope anchorage line, incorporated permanently on the anchorage line, and comes with an energy-absorbing element.
It is not detachable from the rope and this gives an advantage that the worker does not lose the device when the equipment is not in use. This system is an ideal fall restraint device for use while working on platforms and roofs. The anchorage line has one side loop for the connector and the other side a stop knot.
- 12mm diameter kernmantle rope
- Available in 2M, 6M, 15M, 20M, 25M
- Steel rope grab: 15kN minimum breaking strength
- Steel screw-locking karabiner: 18mm gate opening, 25kN minimum breaking strength
- Conforms to EN 353-2:2002
Use in Fall Restraint applications particularly whilst working on platforms and rooftops