Austlift blue screw pin bow shackles are perfect for lifting applications, providing connections to chain, wire rope and other rated fittings within the marine, agricultural, mining and engineering industries.
- Conforms to AS2741 manufactured from Grade S material in bow configuration with screw pin hot-dipped galvanised.
- Marked with working load limit in T, quality grade, batch numbered, nominal size in mm and supplier identification.
- Proof tested to 2 x working load limit, with a minimum break force of 6 x working load limit.
- Test certificates are available upon request.
- Available in black colour in all sizes upon request.
- Highly suitable for lifting applications.
Additionally, these shackles, made of high-quality materials and construction. You can rely on it to stand up to even the most demanding jobs. Apart from that, the galvanised finish protects against corrosion, making them ideal for use in harsh environments, as well. Their versatility makes them ideal for a wide range of applications within the marine, agricultural, mining and engineering industries.