AUSTLIFT’s 20m tripod winch is designed with the double pulley tripod in mind. Additionally, the winch is has a bolting fixture that fits onto the tripod. It also comes with a screw locking karabiner as a connector.
Please note that it is not suitable for use with a Davit System. However, it is perfect for anyone who needs to raise or lower personnel or materials into confined spaces. What’s more, it comes with all the necessary fittings to make it easy to use.
Equipped with bolting fixture for robust fitting onto the double pulley tripod PC.AUS915507, PC.AUS915510.
- Specially designed tripod winch for double pulley tripod. NOT suitable for Davit System.
- Winch Line: galvanized steel wire rope of diameter 4.5mm, 20M long.
- The alloy steel double action screw-turn locking karabiner: 18mm gate opening, 25kN minimum breaking strength.
- Conforms to : EN 1496:2017 (Class A)
If you’re looking for a safe, reliable way to raise or lower personnel or material into confined spaces, this is the perfect solution. Moreover, this winch is perfect for use with the double pulley tripod PC.AUS915507, PC.AUS915510.
- Maximum lifting load capacity as per EN 1496 : 135 kg.
- Maximum lifting load capacity as per machine directive 2006/42/EC : 250 kg.