Protecting Our Customers, Our People & Our Community
Conveying & Hoisting Solutions™ has been closely monitoring the global outbreak of COVID-19.
We are taking proactive precautions to protect the Health and Safety of our Customers, Our People & Our Community
We have taken all measures as directed by our State and Federal Government, along with further measures that have been implemented within our business.
- Real-time monitoring of advice from the Federal Government and relevant health authorities.
- Sanitising all operator controls and other high-touch surfaces of our rental fleet prior to us making delivery of the goods.
- Employees directed to travel in separate vehicles while transiting between sites.
- All employees to self-isolated at home for 14 days if showing flu-like symptoms.
- Restricting all non-essential visitors and contractors from entering our site.
- The cancellation of all business travel.
- Replacing as many face-to-face meetings were possible with digital means. E.g. Skype and phone calls.
- Practising social distancing in our workplace and onsite, so please don’t feel offended if we stop handshakes and stay more than 1.5m from people.
Currently, the COVID-19 virus has not impacted the supply of equipment and services to our customers.
With the measures above we are confident that we will minimise any exposure to our Customers, Our People & Our Community